Industries Safety Nigeria Ltd (Safety Nigeria) is Nigeria’s largest online industrial safety and marine equipment distribution company. As a privately held company established since 2000, Safety Nigeria has established itself as the premier and most sought after online retailers and wholesalers of industrial safety products in Nigeria.Over the years the company has built a unique and uncommon brand, which is instantly recognizable, while providing outstanding procurement, supply, installation and maintenance services on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Marine Equipment, Fire Fighting Equipment, Power & Hand Tools, Oil & Technical Tools, First Aid & Medical Emergency Equipment, Traffic&Security Equipment, Industrial Chemicals, and Janitorial Equipment to different sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
In pursuit of its vision, Safety Nigeria is expanding across West Africa in a bid to increase its market share. To achieve this, Safety Nigeria is looking for the raw talents who can thrive in a diverse workplace that drives innovation and collaboration.
Here in Safety Nigeria, we work with you to build an exciting professional career that matches prospects for our mutual prosperity. We are offering bright, ambitious graduates unique opportunity to work where they can generate ground-breaking ideas and collaborate with like-minded partners to challenge the status quo and transform our business, operations, culture, sales and productivity.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too. Then you have a career here
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Marketer
Job Location: Lagos and Port-Harcourt
Job Type Full Time
Appointment type: Permanent for Full time
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Collect customer data and analyse interactions and use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Writes and publishes social media content
- Engage actively in company’s product which includes field marketing
The Job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer.
Basic Job Requirements/Qualification:
- Must possess a minimum HND or B.Sc. in Marketing, Business, English, Public Relations, Journalism, Media, or an IT related field; or have a reasonable amount of experience in lieu of that education.
- A high-performance academic track record (Added Advantage)
- A Certification in Social Media Marketing (Added Advantage)
- Experience developing social media strategic plans preferred.
- Experience implementing social media marketing strategies.
- Experience working with social media platforms with a focus on building brand awareness and online followings, creating demand for products/services and optimizing brand reputation through continuous communication to desired networks via social outlets including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others, and blogging.
- Proficiency with Hubspot, HootSuite, Google Analytics, TweetMyJobs preferred.
- Must possess familiarity with social marketing metrics and key performance indicators.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs are:
- Working knowledge & real world experience in planning, managing & executing social media initiatives
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines.
- Sound knowledge of social media applications
- Strategic content creation & excellent writing skills
- Willingness to monitor social activity and sometimes respond to community members outside of work hours
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good Team Player
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Strong analytical skills
Qualified candidates will be notified via emails and text messages.
For more information about the Safety Nigeria Recruitment, please always visit: careers.safetynigeria.com
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click on the “APPLY” button now