Industries Safety Nigeria Ltd (Safety Nigeria) is Nigeria’s largest online industrial safety and marine equipment distribution company. As a privately held company established since 2000, Safety Nigeria has established itself as the premier and most sought after online retailers and wholesalers of industrial safety products in Nigeria.Over the years the company has built a unique and uncommon brand, which is instantly recognizable, while providing outstanding procurement, supply, installation and maintenance services on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Marine Equipment, Fire Fighting Equipment, Power & Hand Tools, Oil & Technical Tools, First Aid & Medical Emergency Equipment, Traffic&Security Equipment, Industrial Chemicals, and Janitorial Equipment to different sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
In pursuit of its vision, Safety Nigeria is expanding across West Africa in a bid to increase its market share. To achieve this, Safety Nigeria is looking for the raw talents who can thrive in a diverse workplace that drives innovation and collaboration.
Here in Safety Nigeria, we work with you to build an exciting professional career that matches prospects for our mutual prosperity. We are offering bright, ambitious graduates unique opportunity to work where they can generate ground-breaking ideas and collaborate with like-minded partners to challenge the status quo and transform our business, operations, culture, sales and productivity.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too. Then you have a career here
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Lagos and Port-Harcourt
Job Type Full Time
Appointment type: Permanent for Full time
- To attend to all customer’s enquiries and sell competitive products.
- Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller.
- To deal with customers via telephone, Internet, e-mail and instant messaging.
- To offer sales advice on products to customers
- Build and maintain effective customer relationship
- To strategically engage in active selling of products and close sales opportunities
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- First line interaction with customers.
- Ensure customer’s request/ concerns are attended, documented, and reported to management.
- Create content and engaging ideas for online campaigns
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear goal and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
The Job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer.
Basic Job Requirements/Qualification:
- Completed Tertiary Education (B.Sc, OND/HND e.t.c)
- A high-performance academic track record (Added Advantage)
- Must have good interpersonal skills to understand customers’ inquiries or complaints and deal effectively with people who may be worried, frustrated or angry.
- Must be able to learn quickly so they can acquire the product knowledge to answer customers’ questions accurately.
- Must also have good knowledge of telephone and computer systems so they can use call centre systems efficiently
- Knowledge of Zoho CRM
- A good command of Zopim customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word
- Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs are:
- Ability to work unsupervised or with supervision is important.
- Good Looking (Female Preferably)
- Ability to read and write
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A dynamic person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use judgement and make decisions
- Effective control of financial resources
- Is a role model for the team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Passion about web design
- Team spirited
- A Strong IT skill is a necessity.
Qualified candidates will be notified via emails and text messages.
For more information about the Safety Nigeria Recruitment, please always visit: careers.safetynigeria.com
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click on the “APPLY” button now