The Blackview BV4000 Pro is a low budget rugged smartphone that is both waterproof, dustproof and rugged. The new protected smartphone Blackview BV4000 is addressed to all who want to buy a “mobile” with a dual camera for the most affordable price. The gadget clearly does not shine with expensive technical characteristics though.
The Blackview BV4000 Pro rugged (IP68) smartphone was launched in Nov-2017 and comes with Black, Green and Orange colours.
The smartphone will be available to purchase via Gearbest, Aliexpress and ebay.com online stores. It comes with a price tag of $99.99.
The Rugged smartphone comes with a 4.7-inch IPS LCD multi-touch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
The phone features a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT580A processor along with Mali 400 MP2 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
The smartphone offers a 16GB inbuilt memory and expands 32GB via microSD card slot.
The device sports an 8MP+8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash. At the front, there is a 2MP camera with f/2.8 aperture and LED flash as well.
The smartphone runs Android 7.0 Nougat OS and comes with Li-Po 3680 mAH battery.
The connectivity option includes Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, 3G, dual Sim and micro USB port. The handset measures 143.9 mm x 74.2 mm x 13.3 mm and weighs 205g.
- Brand – Blackview
- Model – BV4000 Pro
- Device Type – Android 3G Rugged Smartphone
- CPU – Quad Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A7
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6580A
- GPU – ARM Mali-400 MP2, 2-Cores
- Camera – 8 Megapixels + 8 Megapixels with LED and AF Rear Camera | 2 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- Memory – RAM- 2GB | ROM 16GB External Memory Supports Up to 32GB
- Display – Screen size 4.7 inches IPS HD Display (1280 x 720 Pixels) 24-bit
- Battery – Removable 3,680 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass
- Color – Black, Orange, Green
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat
- I/O Interface – 2x Micro SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions –143.9 mm x 74.2 mm x 13.3 mm
- Weight – 205 Grams (With Battery)
- More Feature – Plastic Body Design, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 21 Mbps Download, Computer Sync, IP68 Water Proof & Dust Proof, OTA Sync, Tethering, FM Radio, Power Saving Mode, 5V/2A Charger Output Power
Were to Buy Blackview BV 400
See Offers Jumia
About the Manufacturer – Blackview: The company was established in 2013 in Shenzen, China. Statistics show that their phones are sold in 128 countries and the company has more than 300 employees. – Gizmo China
Blackview is known for producing all sorts of budget smartphones and they recently held an event in Prague, the Czech Republic. The company showed their sales figures, talked about their marketing strategy and their vision towards budget smartphone industry. In addition, they unveiled 4 new smartphones BV8000 Pro, P6, BV4000 and A7.